Best Food Options when Staying at HRH

I highly recommend The Kitchen at HRH. We ate there one night and it was our favorite meal of the trip! I wouldn't call it healthy but it's good. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf. It was a huge portion and the mashed potatoes that came with it are awesome.

There's nothing like some nachos while sitting by the pool! The pool bar has a nice seating area where you can grab a quick bite and tropical beverage.

A poster mentioned Club level and true that - if you don't mind appetizer type of food, club level can work - vegetables, hors ouvres (sp?), wings, pasta, - all comes with the price...

We're staying at HRH CL for the first time next week. Do you know if they still have mimosas at breakfast? Also, I'm wondering if there's a schedule of information posted anywhere of the evening offerings and how they rotate? We're sort of planning on eating in the lounge a couple of nights but I'd really like to find out more about the food
Any info appreciated!

I ate at the Bread Box on Friday night and it was very good, with some healthy options-up in the food court area of Citywalk where Moe's and Panda Express are. And I ate at The Kitchen last year (March) and it was very good. Can get just appetizers or salads if not really hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter