Best Food @ Character Dining??

MommyBuzz909

Disneyland Doll
Here are the character dining places I have made ADR's for - which one has the BEST food for that meal?

Chef Mickey's - breakfast
O'Hana - breakfast
Garden Grill - lunch
Crystal Palace - breakfast
O'Hana - dinner (not sure if this for dinner is character dining)
Tusker House - breakfast
Cafe May - breakfast

is there someplace that I'm missing out that y'all suggest? Please let me know!!

I have a DS5, so Princesses' are OUT of the question, although I wouldn't mind princess:

I'm not sure about the others, but we have really enjoyed the Crystal Palace's breakfast.

Happy feasting!

I loved the Cape May breakfast. It was a non-rushed experience, lots of character interaction and I loved the food!

On your list, we have done the:
THe Crystal Palace bfast which is our absolute favorite meal
O'Hana- not bad
Garden Grill- I am in the minority but I can't stand their food (we went for lunch)

Have heard great things about the cape may bfast but we have never made it over there.

You have a lot of character meals with the same characters, are you sure you want to do that many?-

I have no clue who's at what breakfast, I just wanted to get as many in as possible. It's our first time, so I have no clue what I'm doing. But I want to see as much as eat as much as I possibly can!! :o) I want to make full use to the deluxe dining plan!!

Cape May is the best breakfast on site...IMHO. Crystal Palace is a close second. Cannot wait to try Tusker House and CM this April

We've always liked Garden Grill's lunch.

We really enjoyed the character dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It was served family style (where they bring platters of food to your table) so you're not getting up and down to go get your food - much more relaxing. the character interaction was great. The food was "Thanksgivingish" - turkey, mashed potatoes, etc - which we enjoyed.

We did 3 character meals last time (Chef Mickey/dinner, 1900 Park Fair/breakfast and Donalds Breakfastasaurus/breakfast).

Hands down 1900 Park Fair had THE best breakfast and character interaction (Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, Alice and Mad Hatter). My kids loved it, esp by at the time 4y boy. The face characters are so much fun to interact with. Would highly recommend it, esp for the bread pudding with vanilla sauce, cheese blintzes, strawberry soup, oh yum!

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter