Best flip-flops for walking around parks??

I bought these to wear on my trip in September. Haven't worn them yet. Did you find you needed to break these in or are they good to wear from the first time? My feet are kind of wide and sometimes new shoes hurt my feet until they're completely broken in. I normally wear the rubber Old Navy or Havaianas but my feet/calves hurt when I do a lot of walking in them. Do you find the Adidas ones are good to wear in the rain too? The rubber/foam (?) ones like Old Navy ones always make me slip and slide in the rain!

Adidas fit foam stink after getting wet in my experience. I had to throw mine out last summer after 2 months because I couldn't stand to keep them in my house because of the smell (and my shoes never smell). I did wear them at the beach though (ocean) so I'm not sure if that affected them. I did buy a new pair this summer, but will try to avoid getting them wet.

We wear Rainbow brand flip flops every day of our trip. We wear them most every day in the summer anyway. The best thing to do when you get them is wet them and wear them around a little while afterwards and they will conform to the shape of your feet. Love them!

I really like Nike flip flops. They're super comfortable, especially the part that goes through your toes. The upper part of the shoe is made of neoprene (the same type of fabric that scuba suits are made from). They're the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn - I live in them in the summer!

best flip=flops i've had for the parks are a pair of Bass flip flops i purchased because i had a coupon, so glad i did, they are so comfortable, like walking on air

Based on the recommendations in this thread, I got a pair of Teva Mush sandals. WOW! I was worried about arch support, but the inside area, where the sandal connects to the strap, is elevated. Great support!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter