Best Fanny Pack for DH?

letsgoagainsoon

North Central PA
DH wants a new bag for our upcoming trip. He thinks he wants a fanny pack this time. Needs to be big enough for camera and other things...any suggestions?

TIA:)

Try looking on ebay. I got a nice leather one for $10. It has room for a small camera and my sunglasses while I'm on the rides. Also another small compartment for holding park tickets and fast passes.
I love it but admit it looks dorky so I take it off for pictures. ;)

LOL... I guess I am just too punk rock for a fanny pack

they did have some nice ones at Target last I was there :thumbsup2

If I can find the one I hid from DH I'll be happy to send it to you. Seriously, I'll look tomorrow because if I start looking right now he'll want to know what I'm looking for and I don't want him to rescue it.

I'm still looking for it. Either I hid it reallllyyyy well or I tossed it. If I come across it I'll send it to whowever wants it.

If you are going to invest in a pack that is usable both in parks and on trails or biking, pay the money and purchase a Mountainsmith Lumbar Day Pack with the strapettes. The strapettes allow you to wear the pack like a traditional backpack, and it distributes the load to your shoulders instead of on your hips. I have one, and I swear by it. Here is a photo of what it looks like.

MSMDayS06.jpg

The strapettes look like this, and they are about $25 more.

Mountainstrapettes.jpg

Hope this helps!!!

If you are going to invest in a pack that is usable both in parks and on trails or biking, pay the money and purchase a Mountainsmith Lumbar Day Pack with the strapettes. The strapettes allow you to wear the pack like a traditional backpack, and it distributes the load to your shoulders instead of on your hips. I have one, and I swear by it. Here is a photo of what it looks like.

MSMDayS06.jpg

The strapettes look like this, and they are about $25 more.

Mountainstrapettes.jpg

Hope this helps!!!

Not bad...I will have to show him this one. Thanks!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter