Best "extras" you would recommend

Ft Wilderness campfire sing-along with Chip and Dale. Roast marshmallows. Stay for a bit of the movie then head to the docks in time to catch the Electrical Water Pageant and MK fireworks.
Where are the "docks"? Is it a good view of fireworks?

You may want to try Pick A Pearl in the Japanese Pav in Epcot. It is about $16. Your 7 year old could pick the oyster! Such fun when they open the oyster for you and find a pearl (or you may get lucky and get two pearls!). The folks at the Japanese Pavilion are wonderful and make it a very fun experience. You can have the pearl mounted onto jewelry (they have rings, necklaces - lots of choice). You could also buy a "pearl cage" on Ebay before your trip - they have a Cinderella Carriage Pearl Cage - super cute! You can use your own necklace. Have a blast!

Another idea: the earliest performance of the Yehaa Bob show is fun and interactive for all ages. (The later shows are also very good, but the first show is the most kid-friendly).

What time is the earliest show usually?

We tried to go over last time and when we got over there it seemed as if it was for adults only so we left.

The family magic tour is a really fun scavenger type hunt throughout MK and includes the whole family. It is one of the lesser expensive options and culminates in a semi-private (only those on the tour) M&G (I won't tell who).

Pirates and Pals was a blast - for the kids and us, although the fireworks view in front of the castle is still my favorite. Our kids (ages 5 and 7 at the time) loved the pirates cruise that is kids only - it was 2 hours (I think) which was just enough time for DH and I to grab breakfast at Kona's without the kids. If you love slapstick clean humor then Hoop Dee Doo is fun too (my MIL, FIL, and I love it - DH not so much). I really like the food there too! Memory maker is a must, even DH who hates photos says it is money well spent. Have fun!

Loved the sparkling dessert party with illuminations viewing at Epcot AND the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter