Best Epcot F&W spots for eating

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
Besides on top of a garbage can, do you have favorite/ secret spots you like to sit down with your food at F&W?

You can go into the Odyssey building for tables, chairs and AC. And I’m not sure, but last year there were tables in the ac in Morocco, all the way in the back. It’s not convenient to everything but helps to sit down for a bit.

There are sit-down tables up in Canada!! Was disappointed that they were using the whole theater for a cider booth though. Other than that, yeah, we literally only found one standup table all day—it was walls and trash cans all around and it was a fairly low crowd day. The lack of seating and tables is just heinous now. I’m really shocked we never walked off and left a bag of merch somewhere.

The closest spot in the shade I can find - the food gets cold too fast to wander far. Thankfully, the portions are small enough that it doesn't take long to eat it and move on.

I find most of the tables by the end of the day to be :crazy2: I don't think they are cleaned during the day except if it rains :teeth:

There are sit-down tables up in Canada!! Was disappointed that they were using the whole theater for a cider booth though. Other than that, yeah, we literally only found one standup table all day—it was walls and trash cans all around and it was a fairly low crowd day. The lack of seating and tables is just heinous now. I’m really shocked we never walked off and left a bag of merch somewhere.
Last year, they had very good food options there as well as hard ciders. This year, does not look as good based on the menus.

For the booths near the front, definitely the old Odyssey building where Brew-ing is located. Once we found a table in the AC, we just sent our son out for food :) at the various booths near there. It was wonderful and cool! And don't feel guilty about not getting something from Brew-ing. I'd say close to half the people in there had food from other booths. Actually our first night it had just finished raining cats and dogs but was still sprinkling. We were at a table over by Mac and Eats eating something from Coastal Eats and a security guard came up to us and told us to go to the Odyssey building where it was dry and cool.

Odyssey has many tables/chairs.

Regal Eagle has a good amount of seating inside also.

Sunshine Seasons is out of the way, but also has a lot of seating.

Last year, they had very good food options there as well as hard ciders. This year, does not look as good based on the menus.
The bourbon barrel cider was delicious, but we thought everything else was just meh. We also thought the lillikoi cheesecake from Hawaii was disgusting (blah taste and horrible textures), but everything else was good. Our big winner was the pork rinds with pimento cheese—great portion for the price and very shareable.

While sometimes tough to find an open standing table, we usually do find one, wherever we buy an item. Typically don't walk and eat simultaneously. We tinkered with buying a Regal Eagle F&W dining package last min. and then decided instead to try getting in line just before the 1st concert (to get the 2nd concert and not wait from like noon to 5), just to find that there was no line, and it was super easy to get the middle aisle row right up to preferred seating. While 2 of us sat., 2 of us went out to surrounding Italy, Germany, Alps and brought back food items for the concert.

Odyssey (also home of Brew-Wing booth) has a lot of (mostly standing/bar-height) tables in air conditioning ... pretty easy to take food from the adjacent Fry booth, Mexico and other in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter