• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Epcot Dinner Walkup?

portmaster1000

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning a long day at Epcot when it has extended hours during our trip. Since we'll be snacking around the F&W festival that day, we have no idea what we'll want for dinner or even what time. I thought I would leave that evening for a walkup.

Any suggestions?

thanx
Mark

Easiest walk ups

1. Morrocco. Also a very nice place to eat
2. Bistro de paris. Pricey, but I liked it. (rumor is it may have gone down hill so..0
3. Nine Dragons. (Or course I have never had an edible meal there)

Seconday
1. Either resturant in Italy. I have herad they don't book outdoor seating in advance due to weather so if it's nice this may be an option
2. La Hacinda, but not near closing for Illuminations
3. Rose and Crown again only early.

Next to impossible.

1. Le Cellier
2. Chefs de France. (I have had some success here)

That said after a day of F&W kiosks I generally don't want a full dinner but YMMV

Easiest walk ups

1. Morrocco. Also a very nice place to eat
2. Bistro de paris. Pricey, but I liked it. (rumor is it may have gone down hill so..0
3. Nine Dragons. (Or course I have never had an edible meal there)

Seconday
1. Either resturant in Italy. I have herad they don't book outdoor seating in advance due to weather so if it's nice this may be an option
2. La Hacinda, but not near closing for Illuminations
3. Rose and Crown again only early.

Next to impossible.

1. Le Cellier
2. Chefs de France. (I have had some success here)

That said after a day of F&W kiosks I generally don't want a full dinner but YMMV

Restaurant Marrakesh does interest us and Biergarten as well. If we were to do ADRs on that day one of those two would get the nod.

Thanks for suggestions!
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter