• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best entertainment found on the DIS in 2007

#1hockeymom

<font color=blue>Wants to DRIVE the zamboni
aka posts you still giggle over even though they've been killed or locked.

One word..."chuckwagon":cool1:

My favorite was the one about cooking the birthday cake in the microwave in the resort. I still laugh when thinking about it!

Twins that will be boys or maybe girls...

Zucani

Daytime cop with a 2 carat diamond ring set in sterling silver..

I don't recall "chuckwagon". But my favorite was definitely the one month since conception twins that were girls, possibly boys. And all the other stories that followed from the same poster (even different user IDs).

What about the Hanname incident? Was that this year or the year before?

I don't recall "chuckwagon". But my favorite was definitely the one month since conception twins that were girls, possibly boys. And all the other stories that followed from the same poster (even different user IDs).

What about the Hanname incident? Was that this year or the year before?

Chuckwagon was on the 10 dollar a day thread. It was made with half a cup of beans and "zucani" and could feed a family of six with leftovers! (I might have the ingredients off, but I am close!

The raccoon in the van! :scared1: :lmao: :scared1: :lmao:

That might've been last year also, but I about wet myself laughing every time I think of it.

Kimya

Chuckwagon was on the 10 dollar a day thread. It was made with half a cup of beans and "zucani" and could feed a family of six with leftovers! (I might have the ingredients off, but I am close!

I had to read that twice. I couldn't feed Del on that let alone anybody else in my family.

:scared1:

Iwasalongname posting pics of her dead turtle had to be the best. I also enjoyed her thread about walking down the street in her PJs with a bug vacuum.

I liked the boys, possibly girls, too. Also, Rate My Lunch. Were those this year?

Something else happened that pleased me, as well. :goodvibes :cloud9:

My favourite was the one about the notorious gang leader in our midst. hahahaha

The twins, of course.

The thread I was on that someone posted a picture of trolls roasting Barbie over the stove that was closed on us because Barbie was naked or something. That one was fun! :rotfl: I don't even remember where we started with that one.

Any of the various threads that went beserk after they made the resorts non-smoking. Ay carumba.

Robo always makes me laugh. RickinNYC cracks me up too. There are many others that always crack me up with some of their comments.

And Robin (delswife) has cost me lots of money this year ;) (I get paid on production). While her stories are on their own site now, I came across them because of the DIS and instead of typing, I read!!! And :rotfl:
One of these days I WILL manage to end up in Disney at the same time as the crew (missed the Moose by a week in October and was very bummed)! :lmao:

Not laugh worthy - but I really really enjoyed the recent look-alike thread.!! :goodvibes

I loved the baby owl thread! I followed that one until the baby flew the coop (or in this case..the basket.)

The panty swap.

And although it died a natural death, the turtle sandbox thread. (Although it could be resurrected at any time, I think)

frying bacon with goggles and throwing away the cake mixes. I am still shaking my head over that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter