? Best embarkation lunch ?

Enjoy your trip sk8ingmom... I'm sure your boys will have a blast. I'm lucky my girls are a little older now (9 & 11), so I won't have to worry about carrying their trays. Someone might have to carry MINE if I have my way:teeth:

BTW CRSNDSNY - Enjoyed your vacation pictures. I love looking at ones of the inside of the ships so I know what to expect.

Parrot Cay is open as soon as you board....when we sailed on the 2/7/04 Magic they were accepting Palo ressie immediately in Rockin Bar D. We made our ressies first, then did Parrot Cay.

We also had to change our dining (met new friends who we wanted at our table) around when we got onboard and they were accepting dining changes outside of Sessions immediately upon boarding as well. We boarded at about 11:45 am. Both these clubs are on Deck 3 (same deck you board on).

MJ

It sounds like we will be trying PC this year. We seem to always board fairly early but have gone to Topsiders and Beach Blanket just to enjoy the weather. Being able to get a soda sounds good also.

We've tried twice to go to Parrot Cay for lunch but were redirected by CM's to Topsiders/Beach Blanket. Can you just insist on Parrot Cay?

You can politely state that you prefer dining at Parrot Cay. Unless it is THAT crowded or there isn't any food left, you can dine there.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter