Best Easter Week (or any holiday week) Advice?

For example, at Epcot: Do we head to Soarin and ride or grab a Fastpass there and go ride Test Track? At MK, do you go ride in Fantasyland first, or do you grab a FP for Splash Mountain (DD won't ride Space Mountain) and then go to Fantasyland? Or do you ride Splash first? AK, I think we'll head for the safari first (DD won't ride EE either) and DHS it's obvious we need to hit TSM first, but then what? Just wondering what order to hit things...any specifics?

In my opinion: :cool2:

Epcot - Send runner to Soarin / Test Track for FP
Other members get in line for opposite, then ride together.

MK - Send runner to Splash for FP
Other members get to Fantasyland, then ride together.

AK - Enjoy

DHS - Send runner to TSM for FP
while other get in line, then ride together.
Enjoy FPs together later
2 for the price of 1 :cool1:

Again, in my opinion...

Just to make you all feel better. I went to Disney Easter Week as a child several times and I have no memory of crowds. I only have memories of lots of family fun!!

Just to make you all feel better. I went to Disney Easter Week as a child several times and I have no memory of crowds. I only have memories of lots of family fun!!

Always important to remember why you're there! Commando Touring has its place, but it is important not to burn the kids out

The only time we seem to go is during Easter :lmao: Rope drop is your friend. We have found that being there for rope drop and leaving around lunch is the best thing to do and then going back later after the crowds calm down a bit.

I'm going the same exact time, but going to Universal this time!!! I'm thinking that there are going to be a lot of Dis'ers at Disney in April!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter