Best Downtown Disney hotel?

lvdis

love disney
I need opinions on which is the best Downtown Disney hotel. We might need to tack on a couple of nights at the end of our stay and I was looking at the Downtown Disney area.

It depends on what you are looking for, in terms of amenities and price.

We researched many of them, and found the Buena Vista Palace, Hilton and Holiday Inn seemed to have the best reviews.

I've stayed at the Whyndam, and it was a good hotel (basic clean place to sleep with good location).

We booked at the Holiday Inn. The Hilton was out of our price range, however is in the best location and has the EMH. The Palace was my first choice because of the location for the price. We chose the Holiday Inn to stay with family. However, this hotel seems to have alot of good extras to make it completely worth while, and it's new.

The other hotels seemed to have decent reviews too. Again, it depends on what you are looking for.

Another Hotel just outside DTD is the Radisson Lake Buena Vista. It gets very high reviews on Tripadvisor for the customer service & the look of the rooms.

We are looking at the Radisson Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn DTD, or the Hilton DTD. We usually stay on-site but the next trip in June 2012, we are visiting other Orlando attractions besides WDW.

Of the DTD choices, I'd go with the Palace, but for a few bucks more you could do the Hilton Bonnet Creek and have far better digs...

I recently stayed at the Hilton and thought it was very nice. The easy walk across the street was a great benefit too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter