Best Disneyland Blogs to Subscribe to?

redman96

Just Keep Swimming
Planning my first Disneyland trip in nearly 20 years...
Anyone have good suggestions for Disney Blogs you can subscribe to?
I do subscribe & love the DIS Updates I get sent to my in-box...but they seem to be WDW heavy.
Yes - I know the great sites I can visit - but I love to have Disney Blog Updates pop into my email inbox with the latest news.
So - again - looking for advice on Disneyland news/reviews blogs that I can subscribe to that will email updates?
Thanks!

I second Tom at disneytouristblog. I love his blog and him and his wife Sarah both have great instagram accounts. I like reading his reviews and he also does lots of the runDisney events!

YouTube Fresh Baked Disney.... Dave (the host) is also a poster here off and on.

They have "Fresh Baked Presents" which is more theme based (top 10 money saving tips, top 10 queues, top 10 food must-haves, etc). And on their regular channel is just random "trip reports" where it's just them touring the parks. They also have some ride-throughs. Be careful though, as they have started a WDW channel too, so as you are looking for videos, you can just skip over the WDW ones :)

Love Tom at disneytouristblog. I've spent way too many late nights reading through his voluminous work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter