best disney world breakfast?

iheartdisneyxoxo

Mouseketeer
hey everyone!

Wanted to know what your favorite disney breakfast was?! It will be me(20) my sis(21) and my parents... Since theres no little kids.. the characters aren't the most important part just wanted to know which breakfast has the best food in your opinion! thanks so much :)

We went to Donalds Safari Breakfast at Tusker House as a group of adults - the food was amazing, so much choice - and the other advantages of here was:

Got an early reservation meant we were in AK before park opened so it was empty - great picture opportunities!

Because of where it is we got on the first ride of the day at Kilimanjaro Safari.

And the fact it was fun that the characters were there - but we didn't have to travel to a resort to see them / the other breakfast options w/characters in parks are usually more child orientated (winnie the pooh, playhouse disney and princesses) - This was Mickey, Daisy, Donald and Goofy Classics :goodvibes

We do the Ohana breakfast. It is served family style. I am pretty sure these are all of the foods served. Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, Fruit, Breakfast Bread, Mickey Waffles and a really good juice. I think that is everything. It is a must do breakfast for my family.

Tusker House... it's a character breakfast, but the food is great and the atmosphere, is too. We had a 10:20 ADR and rode the safari before we ate. We ate so much at the buffet that we didn't need lunch that day. The food is great!!

Hands down for our family it is Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort. Simply to die for Macadamia Nut Pancakes, Pineapple Juice, French Press coffee and "Tonga Toast" which is sourdough bread stuffed with bananas and deepfried. Think banana stuffed fried dough. AMAZING stuff!

Hands down, it's Boma at AKL. Oh my Lordy.....bring your appetites! :goodvibes You will LOVE their Jungle Juice. :cloud9:

1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian Resort !! The Best of the Best ........ Even though there are Characters there ......... and the Property itself is Gorgeous !! Would NOT pay that kind of Money to Stay there though , JUST TO SLEEP , But you can Visit and EAT all you want ......... and take Pictures ! :cool1::banana::surfweb::thumbsup2pixiedust::stir::disrocks::dancer::tinker:::MickeyMo::MinnieMopluto::eeyore::tink::smickey::goofy::goofy:

I have heard raves about Kona and Boma both. I have never had breakfast at either. My husband would say the best breakfast on site is Akershus and my daughter loves Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's.

I have heard nothing but great things about the breakfast at Boma, so we are trying it on our upcoming visit.

Definately BOMA! We love Boma breakfast. Everytime we decide to go to Disney this is the first reservation we make! In a week I will be enjoying their eggs.... bacon... and my favorite the sticky buns.... yummmmmmmmmm

Hands down for our family it is Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort. Simply to die for Macadamia Nut Pancakes, Pineapple Juice, French Press coffee and "Tonga Toast" which is sourdough bread stuffed with bananas and deepfried. Think banana stuffed fried dough. AMAZING stuff!

I strongly second Kona Cafe'. The food is amazing, especially breakfast!

My favorite breakfast in the entire world...not just Disney World:

Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes and 100% Kona Coffee in a French press! :cloud9:

DSC04230.JPG

DSC03830.JPG

If you don't want or care about characters definitely Kona Cafe. For a good park breakfast (with characters) I would go with either Crystal Palace (MK) or Akershus (EP).

Another vote for Kona Cafe as well as the pineapple macadamia pancakes. Delicious! We also like breakfast at The Grand Floridian Cafe. The food is good & I have never seen it crowded. I believe I got eggs benedict with asparagus.

If it weren't so hard to get to, we would go here several times each trip. It is the best!

Kona Cafe was good too, and we're trying Tusker House for the first time next month, but Boma is head and shoulders above any other we've tried.

Enjoy!

We have been trying to decide between Boma and Tusker House for breakfast. Do they have pancakes/waffles at both - are they made to order w/ toppings or just pre-made? Just being curious. Thanks!

Tusker House !!! My boyfriend and I just went there in December 2009 to celebrate his 30th b-day, and the buffet was AMAZING !!! The waiter even brought out an individual bday cupcake for my BF...and, it was Yummmy!!
The food selection is wonderful, and so much to choose from! The characters will be walking around, and believe me, the last thing my BF wanted to do was see the characters ....LOL...he was the biggest kid, ever!! I have so many awesome pics of him smiling and hugging minnie, daisy, and having a laugh or two with Mickey and goofy !!

For sure Tusker House!

Boma is great, too, but there is just something really magical about seeing the characters! Yes, I know you are adults, but when you are there in the midst of it all...you will feel like a grown up 6 year old !!!

Enjoy whichever place you decide to dine at !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter