• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Disney World Apps??

GApeachluvsDIS

Earning My Ears
What are the best Disney apps? (i.e. maps, tour plans, wait times, dining, etc)?:confused:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't see it :confused3

From my experience, the App "Lines" from Touringplans.com is by far the bast WDW app out there.

It has touring plans, crowd calendars, expected wait times, fast pass availability, reported real time waits, and a lot more.

You do have to have a subscription to Touringplans.com to use it, but I find it more than worth the expense.

Good luck and have a great trip !

Bill, Dee & Bailey

I read an article that gave a few suggested apps. I ended up getting the touringplans one mentioned above, but Disney itself also has a decent one called Disney Parks developed in partnership with Verizon. I read it was helpful for making last minute dining reservations and navigating in the parks as it has maps for all the parks and resorts and uses GPS to place you. It also lists show times, park hours and restaurants in the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter