Best Disney Resort

MickeyandFriends83

Earning My Ears
What do you all consider to be the Best Disney Resort? I know it all depends on your family, with kids. etc.

But generally speaking, what's the best?

Our favorite is deffinately the Poly! We end up staying here nearly every stay. We have stayed at other resorts, but always go back to this one. It's a very relaxing resort, with great amenities. We love the convience and location. IMO you can't go wrong with any disney resort experience. This just happens to be our favorite! :)

OKW is the best. Any questions? :cool1:

What do you all consider to be the Best Disney Resort?

But generally speaking, what's the best?

That's like asking what the best flavor of ice cream, or what the best color is. It will depend on your personal preferences and what things you rank most important for your resort selection.

Can't chose just one. It depends on the mood of our trip-
Bright, glamorous, elegant GF
Tropical get away Poly
Peaceful nature- WL
and the YC is great anytime

You will get a lot of answers to this question. It is a matter of personal preference/taste. You will find problems at every resort--from most expensive to the cheapest. Our personal favorite out of the ones we have stayed at (All-Star Sports, Contemporary, Polynesian and the Coronado) is the Coronado. The only other resort we wish to try one day is the AKL.

I guess if you mean what I think the best of the best that Disney has to offer it would be the Grand Floridian. Now if you mean which one I like the best, that changes on my mood... which is Poly at the moment :)

CSR!! Great main pool area, awesome transportation, and terrific food options. Check out my CSR website below for pics and info. CSR now has queen beds in all the rooms and will have club level rooms as of 01/2009!!

11kfg3p.jpg

That's like asking what the best flavor of ice cream, or what the best color is. It will depend on your personal preferences and what things you rank most important for your resort selection.

Agreed. That being said, of all the Disney resorts we've stayed at (see below), Beach Club is our favorite. It's in a great location, has arguably WDW's best pool, & lots of restaurants within walking distance. Plus, it's a beautiful hotel.

-Overall, the "best" Disney resort is the Grand Floridian. The hotel is a monorail stop away from the Magic Kingdom, it has one of the nicest restaurants in Central Florida, the atmosphere of the hotel is elegant and luxurious but not over the top, it has a beach area/spa, and the rooms/service are a notch above the other resorts.

-My personal favorite is the Grand Floridian. See reasons above.

-In the Epcot area, my favorite is Beach Club. The atmosphere is casual, the architecture is beautiful, the pool area is fabulous, and the hotel is literally closest to Epcot.

-The two most popular are probably Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian, for their immersive themes, family friendly activities, and proximity to MK.

-My least favorite is Animal Kingdom Lodge. It sucks in comparison to genuine African game lodges.

There are so many resorts to choose from and so many factors to consider, that everyone could have a different favorite or least favorite. Life experience, personal interests, favorite theme park, budget, etc will all have a great influence on your favorite hotel.

We have stayed at BWI, YC, AKL, POR, GF, Poly, and WL. We much prefer the WL over the others. GF would come in 2nd..

I have to say that I love Ft. Wilderness. We stay in the cabins whenever we go. We love the convenience of the boat to MK, the full kitchen so we can cook, the driveway so you don't have to park a mile away from your resort room, the golf cart rental, the atmosphere, the campfire. Sorry, I could go on for days about what I love at the Fort. I know it isn't for everyone but for us it is awesome!!!

Ronda

We have stayed at SSR, BWV, AKV, OKW and WL, we loved them all for their own reasons, we do not have a favorite but we did buy into SSR, BWV and AKV so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter