Best Disney Guide

grizelda

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search and nothing came up. I want to buy a Disney guide tomorrow (trip in March) and I wonder if there is a preferred guide, maybe the "Unofficial" guide? Thanks! :)

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search and nothing came up. I want to buy a Disney guide tomorrow (trip in March) and I wonder if there is a preferred guide, maybe the "Unofficial" guide? Thanks! :)

I like the "Unofficial Guide 2011" the most right now. If you can either pick it up at the library or buy it. I would recommend it.

I find the Unofficial Guide is the most accurate and complete tour guide for WDW available. Many others here like the Passporter but I'm not a huge fan of its format. Birnbaums does an official guide each year and its pretty useless, just a glowing report of all things at Disney, not subjective at all.

Agree with the PPs. The Complete Guide has better pictures but more generic reviews. I like to have both.

I vote for the Ultimate Guide, but I am also a big Passporter fan. If I was only going to buy 1, it would be Ultimate Guide, especially since Passporter 2011 isn't out yet!! If you have a really good book like UG, you really don't need anymore as they become repetitive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter