Best Disney Approved Scooter Rental

Wish_I'd_known_Walt

Mouseketeer
Is there a better Scooter Rental place than other places?
We're at the parks now and we're having problems with our 2nd scooter in just 24hrs.
Wonder if the company we went with is not recommended by you veteran scooter renters.

Well, the best mobility rental companies in my opinion are Walker, Randy's, and Scooterama. But none of these are Featured companies, which means you have to connect directly with the delivery rep. None of these three pay WDW to use Bell Services for delivery.

There are no "Disney Approved" scooter rental companies.

Is there a better Scooter Rental place than other places?
We're at the parks now and we're having problems with our 2nd scooter in just 24hrs.
Wonder if the company we went with is not recommended by you veteran scooter renters.

I think at one time or another there have been stories of issues with all the scooter companies, I will tell you I rented from Scooter bug on my last trip and halfway through the trip I had an issue with the scooter I called them at about 815 in the morning and by 930 they had dropped off a new scooter and left it with bell services and said they would pick the broken one up later I thought that was great service and will rent from them from now on until I have an issue

Curious to know who you went with. I rented with Buena Vista last year, and this year i'm trying Apple as they are a bit cheaper.

I have never had a problem with Apple but will see how they are now, in 2 weeks. I prefer them because of the insurance which is included. Don't want a lot of problems though.

I have never had a problem with Apple but will see how they are now, in 2 weeks. I prefer them because of the insurance which is included. Don't want a lot of problems though.

I have also used Apple for many years and been very happy with their service. Their price which includes the insurance is so much better than any of others I have tried... and I've tried them all... and I have found their personnel very responsive when I have needed assistance.

But this is definitely a YMMV question since really people can only speak to their own experience.

1) Disney does not recommend any scooter company over another.
2) They have an approved list (mainly for unattended delivery), but not a recommended list.
3) In our opinion, there is no better or worse scooter company.
4) All have had great guest services and some guest complaints.

Perhaps, it would be better to ask if any are BAD. Knowing I would need a scooter soon, I started watching here about ECVs and heard mostly great reports from every company.

We just got back and rented from Apple. The first scooter we rented had warped tires and was in pretty bad shape. They were great about meeting us almost immediately after we called to replace it. Our second scooter was okay but definitely old and the lights never worked on it. We just dealt with it but saw a lot of newer models from buena vista and k&g companies being used by others.

Yeah, we went with Apple. :)

But, no issues today, other than the horn doesn't work.

FYI, there were a ton of Buena Vista scooters at our Bell desk waiting to be picked up. I figured someone knew something I didn't.

We rented from Buena Vista in June and were extremely pleased with their outstanding service and courtesy. From my call to make the reservation to the minor recharging problem that they solved over the phone till the pick up at the end of the rental, they were a pleasure to work with. They are now our go to scooter rental company when we visit the World.

We rented from Buena Vista for our November 2015 trip. This was the first time we had rented a scooter. We had no issues and were pleased. The battery maintained a full charge thru the day (I cannot recall it ever dipping below a full charge). The only comment was that our scooter had a chunk of foam missing from the front bumper, this did not affect the scooter.
I would rent from Buena Vista again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter