Best directions from Vistana Resort to WDW?

simplyme

Earning My Ears
We only have one day to visit Disney. Can you tell me the best way to get to the parks from Vistana Resort? Thanks.

We are also visiting Universal, Sea World, and Discovery Cove. Directions to these parks would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks so much.

:D

Okay. I haven't stayed there yet, but will in July. However, I know the area quite well. To get the the Disney Parks, turn right on SR 535 and then right onto SR 636 (I think). It's the first big intersection. This road will atek you right onto Disney property. Follow the signs to the park you want.

As for Sea World and Discovery Cove, tun right onto SR 535 and LEFT onto 636. Then Left agin onto International Drive. Follow this for a while to Sand Lake Road and turn left. SW will be on your right, DC on your left.

I have yet to find a GOOD way to get to Universal, other than the dreaded I-4. I will let someone else advise here. You are no more than 6-8 minutes from Disney or Sea World.

Have fun!

HI - we stay at Vistana just about every year. Driving to Disney is a BREEZE - you're on Disney property in 5 minutes!! Just wanted to add that it's not 636, but 536. Like MisterPat said, it's the first right after coming out of Vistana - you can't miss it. You just head straight down 536 and it brings you right onto Disney property with clearly marked signs everywhere. And best of all, there is NEVER any traffic!!!

The only way I know of to get to Universal is to take a left out of Vistana and then hop onto I-4 - not sure what exit it is, but it will be clearly marked.

We just drove to Seaworld on our last trip, but I didn't really pay attention since my DH was driving. I think we headed up Int'l Drive....whatever it was, it wasn't too far - maybe 10-15 min. tops.

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter