• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Dinning Rotation for Fantasy Eastern

FYI, you can call DCL and request a particular dining rotation :thumbsup2. Of course they tell you that it is not guaranteed, but it worked for us :woohoo:. We requested the perfect AERAERA rotation for the 5 linked cabins in our group and that is exactly what we all got :dance3:.

We requested the AERAERA rotation and got it. I agree that this was a great rotation.

When is the earliest you can call DCL an request preferred rotation?

When is the earliest you can call DCL an request preferred rotation?

I called the first day we could book excursions and adult dining - this is our first cruise, so we are the last of the ones able to book stuff, and we still were able to "make a request" for your preferred rotation. Hope this helps!:flower3::flower3:

A vote for AREAREA. We did Palo on Night 5. Perfect. Loved it. :thumbsup2

What is the best dinning rotation for the Fantasy Eastern and also the best night to book Remy's with your preferred dinning rotation. :confused3

I would skip both nights in Animator's Palate and do Remy & Palo on those nights. Too noisy to hear and couldn't see the shows...wished we would have scheduled Remy & Palo on those nights.

slg4crzn said:
Just wanted to throw out there that the Fantasy Dec 29 sailing formal night is on NYE. (I was told by DCL.) I believe that the formal night is on a different night on the non NYE sailings ??

Are you part of our meet & FB page? Sorry it's hard to follow fb names vs. dis names! Lol we have someone in concierge that's posted this info for us on our fb page!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I thought it was staggered from 5:45, 6 and 6:15? We will be on the Fantasy and I requested to have Animators first. We had second dining but was changed to main and have BBB appts at 5:15 that were made previously to dining time change.

No the times aren't staggered. There is an early dining time and a late. You may have seen different times because they vary on the different ships and maybe even from season to season. Early was 5:45 on my sailing. a 5:15 BBB appt will be very rushed if you want to make dinner on time unless the early seating time has changed recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter