Best Dinner Resturant in DTD

I preface this by saying I don't have any children, but Tortilla Jo's always looks like it could be fun for the kiddies. I think the food is really tasty, and they have a guy who makes awesome balloon animals for the kids.

Rainforest Cafe was a big hit for DS, who was 3 at the time.

I'm considering La Brea Cafe, looks yummy.;)

The food at Rainforest and Dinosaur was good (not great) but atmosphere was a lot of fun. My kids still love to do RC every trip. My DD's enjoyed Dinosaur as well, but not as much as RC. Also, they really liked Planet Hollywood... very high energy.

The food at Rainforest and Dinosaur was good (not great) but atmosphere was a lot of fun. My kids still love to do RC every trip. My DD's enjoyed Dinosaur as well, but not as much as RC. Also, they really liked Planet Hollywood... very high energy.

Dinosaur? I tried to look that up and came up with Disney World links? Is there a Dinosaur theme restaurant at DLR?

Rainforest Cafe was a big hit for DS, who was 3 at the time.

I'm considering La Brea Cafe, looks yummy.;)

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the food at Rainforest? I've heard on here its not too good. I just hate to pay those prices if the food is going to suck.

Does anyone know whats on the menu for express at Jazz Kitchen.

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the food at Rainforest? I've heard on here its not too good. I just hate to pay those prices if the food is going to suck.

Does anyone know whats on the menu for express at Jazz Kitchen.

Here is the Jazz Kitchen Express website with menu: http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/jazzexpress.php

As far as Rainforest Cafe, and again, I can only speak for me, I guess I would say the food was like that of Chili's or Applebee's?

Here is the Jazz Kitchen Express website with menu: http://www.rbjazzkitchen.com/jazzexpress.php

As far as Rainforest Cafe, and again, I can only speak for me, I guess I would say the food was like that of Chili's or Applebee's?

There not too expensive (Jazz Kichen). I will be calling RFC and seeing if there are even any reservations open for such short notice when we want it.. Also we might go into DL that day too so if we do I think we may do Jazz Kitchen as they have that express window and beignets are a must. lol

Rainforest Cafe hands down! They have great drinks, both kiddie and grown up, with lots of flashing lights available. I wouldn't recommend it, however, if the child is terrified by fake thunder storms.

Dinosaur? I tried to look that up and came up with Disney World links? Is there a Dinosaur theme restaurant at DLR?

No, the PP (quoted above) as talking about WDW not DLR. There is no Planet Hollywood at DL's DTD either. :)

Rainforest Cafe hands down! They have great drinks, both kiddie and grown up, with lots of flashing lights available. I wouldn't recommend it, however, if the child is terrified by fake thunder storms.

You can always sit outside, no thunderstorms or animals there. :) Just so you know. :)

We always eat at RFC, the girls love it, we usually try to be seated around a fish tank (and yes we have waited longer to get those seats) at RFC, we love the fish. :) We also like the food, for us it's not the same as Chili's or Applebee's at all, portions at RFC are HUGE!!! We are Safari Club members, so we get a free appetizer (usually a dip of some kind, the spinach is good) and DBF and I eat that, then he and I get a Maya's Combo (ribs, chicken, coconut shrimp) and share that, it's more than enough for us and most times we struggle to finish it. The service is slow sometimes (depending on how busy it is) but we've always been happy with the food.

We also very much enjoy the Jazz Kitchen, but it's not as much "fun" for kids. :) We did not like ESPN Zone much at all, nor did the kids.

I would say the food at Rainforest Cafe rates about a 7 or 8. I ordered the nachos and they were yummy and enough for 2 people easily. DS enjoyed his meal but loved the atmosphere more- I'd say it's well worh the price, especially if you have kids.

Make sure you see both levels of the restaurant. Our table was on the 1st floor but after lunch we went upstairs to see the rest, it's neat and DS really enjoyed it, not scared at all!

i loved rfc there food was good an my son loves the storm an animals an we always have a 20 for the kid to get something he colects stuffed animals he still loves them so we still elt him get one from any place we go

We only eat at two places in DTD, RFC and Tortilla Joe's. The food and service at both are excellent!

We've tried every restraunt in DTD and these are the only two we eat at anymore!

I like house of blues, but only cause I like the loudness factor, it doesn't bother me and well they do have really good food! you all gotta try the sweet potato fries.. sooo good!! :) :)

We seem to have really good service and food at ESPN zone, last time we went to DL we ate there twice.

We've stopped going to RFC, I feel like we are really packed in there and they just want to get you in and out.

Just had a terrible experience at the House of Blues, BAD service, ok food. Not worth it IMO.

I LOVE Naples! The view from the second floor is great and the food is excellent! They also have a guy who makes balloons here, as well as at Tortilla Jo's, which I chose for my birthday meal this year, it was wonderful. The food is fantastic. La Brea is good and we love RFC in DL and WDW. We must visit on every trip, and we are Safari Club members!

T-Rex is the name of the restaurant. And yes, it is very dinosaur themed. Sit in the ice cave room if you can... the light show is amazing!! This is at WDW, I don't think there is one at California DL.

House of Blues. Best value in DTD with the restaurant.com $25 off ($23 off I guess since it costs $2!) The food isn't outstanding, but for the price it works for us. Good to great service every visit. Kids meals are so so; our kids order the spicy calamari instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter