Best Dining Plan Snacks

Minischnaumom

Earning My Ears
What are your favorite dining plan snacks and where do you get them?

It's been awhile since we've been to Disney and this is the first time we've used a dining plan.

If you like Starbucks drinks, Venti-sized drinks are considered a "snack" on the Dining Plan.

Any of the premade treats at Goofy's Candy Co.! Last time I used a snack credit on an adorable Minnie Mouse caramel apple, and it was delicious!!

Anything at Karamel Kuche in Germany!!

My DH has learned over the last couple of trips that I will be stockpiling snack credits for our stop there! "What, honey? You want a water? No way, tomorrow is Karamel Kuche day!" I'm kidding of course, but I do make sure I don't use too many credits before we get there!

Their turtles, or pecan clusters or whatever they call them, are to die for. And at $5 each, it's a great use of a snack credit. Last time, we all fell in love with the caramel and chocolate covered grapes. Definitely getting more of those!

Cupcakes are HUGE and the unique ones at Contemp Cafe at the Contemporary Resort, Starring Rolls in HS, and other places are great for a snack!
Mickey Premiums are a classic!
Fresh Caramel Corn at Karamell Kuche is incredible but you should eat if fresh!

Oh my! As it is mid-day, aka snack time, for me right now all of these are making me snack hungry! I can't wait to try out Karamel Kuche. :cool1: And the hubby adores gelato.

So is pretty much any dessert under $5 considered usable as a snack at the participating venues? And do they have a sign outside each venue showing who participates or do you have to go inside to find out?

Oh my! As it is mid-day, aka snack time, for me right now all of these are making me snack hungry! I can't wait to try out Karamel Kuche. :cool1: And the hubby adores gelato. So is pretty much any dessert under $5 considered usable as a snack at the participating venues? And do they have a sign outside each venue showing who participates or do you have to go inside to find out?

The Dining Plan Snack "emblem" is next to each menu item that counts as a snack on the Dining Plan. Just check the posted menu board for quick reference as to what is considered a snack...enjoy!

Anything at Karamel Kuche in Germany!!

My DH has learned over the last couple of trips that I will be stockpiling snack credits for our stop there! "What, honey? You want a water? No way, tomorrow is Karamel Kuche day!" I'm kidding of course, but I do make sure I don't use too many credits before we get there!

Their turtles, or pecan clusters or whatever they call them, are to die for. And at $5 each, it's a great use of a snack credit. Last time, we all fell in love with the caramel and chocolate covered grapes. Definitely getting more of those!

Never heard of this place before but it has been added to the list.

Make sure you try the Dole Whip at MK as well.

A big box of chicken fried recipe at the Yak and Yeti takeout at AK is a snack credit!!! Satisfying and delicious!! :goodvibes

A big box of chicken fried recipe at the Yak and Yeti takeout at AK is a snack credit!!! Satisfying and delicious!! :goodvibes

I saw that in a snack list yesterday. Thanks for giving it the thumbs up. Was thinking about that one if I get tired of sweets.

And the Dole Whip Float is going to a must!

We love to share our snacks. For example, we get popcorn and Mickey soft pretzels just about every day to eat during parades and shows. We go during the food and wine festival at Epcot and use snack credits. If we don't use them all by our last day we buy snacks from the gift shop to eat when we get home. :-)

Chocolate covered strawberries! We have gotten them at Goofy's at DTD, the one shop at HS, and MK has them too. Yummy!!! We usually wait till the last day and trade in 1/2 our snack credits for them and bring them home with us.

Best snack-hands down was the Lobster roll sandwiches at Boardwalk Bakery. Totally forgot about this until the last day! Ugh

Not sure when you're going, but during F&W festival, you can use snack credits at many of the booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter