• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Digital Camera under $100 for a 15yr old?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
Give me your best camera recommendations and deals under $100. Thanks!

i think best buy has a nikon coolpix l4 for just about $100, i thinks its $109.99, i know its $10 over budget but its a nikon and has pretty good reviews...

We just bought a Fuji A600 for $99 at Best Buy for DH's parents. It's 6MP & has a large LCD screen with simple controls. Looks like a good camera for the $$. Target has the same model for $179.99.

I you're collecting mycokerewards you could get a $100 Sony gift card and use it towards a digital camera. They have one on their site for arount $150.

Walmart had a Samsung on Thanksgiving Day online for $88. I bought that one for DD (18). I don't know if it's still there or what the regular price is.

I bought DH the $150 Sony. I'm not crazy about the proprietary memory sticks that it uses but I imagine it will do what he wants it to do!

Best of luck!

I just bought my daughter the Nikon L4 from Ritz/Wolf Camera online. It was 99.99 and there is no sales tax & free shipping over 100.00. I added a memory card (34.99) and had enough to do the Google checkout for an additional 20.00 off and still be over the 100 for the free shipping. It came Fed Ex in a couple days. I tried it out in the store and it seems really good -- also had good reviews on Amazon.

I was looking at the new Kodak c433 4 mp with 3x optical zoom for DD13. It's about $99 at amazon, target, walmart, etc. There is a $10 MIR thru Tiger Direct on amazon's site. :) HTH!

My mom found a Kodak EasyShare 6.1 Megapixel for my daughter for about that price. I think she got it at Target?

If you have a circuit city near you they have the Nikon Coolpix for $129 and you get a free memory card which is a pretty significant savings. I bought two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter