Best desserts in EPCOT

jenndisney

DIS Veteran
I am doing a private dessert party with desserts from Epcot. My question for all of you are what are your favorites? We will also have some cheese plates.

Chocolat Mousse & Napoleans in France Patisserie are stupendous.

But outside of Epcot We LOVE the Bread Pudding at Ohana's...:goodvibes

I second the vote for napoleons in France they are out of this world !!!

ANYTHING from the bakery in France rocks my socks! I esp LOVE the lemon tart and strawberry tart. OMG So good!

The chocolate ginger cake at Tokyo Dining! OMG so good. I literally go here just to get this dessert. 118 more days and it will be making me happy :)

Zepolli is my fav. Crème brulee from Chef's is another must have. R&C used to have a drambou cheesecake that was to die for. Sunshine Seasons has a great strawberry shortcake! The desserts at CR are good too. Jack Daniel's cake as and chocolate wave. Yum

I mentioned that the zepolle di ricottas were my favorite, but forgot to add that if you were just strolling around & it's not at a restaurant, then you should visit Karamell Kuche (Germany pavilion). We've had so many yummy delights out of this shop. I especially like the chewy caramel bar.

Thank you.

Has anyone had the toffee pudding at UK?

YES!!! It's delish! Normally DH and I split a dessert. But, in this case we each get our own! So good!!!

And as others have said, the napoleons from France are awesome!!

Thank you!!! We are doing a catered dessert party at Epcot for the three of us and I gotta get my menu figured out. This is going to be these surprise for my dh and dd!!!

You guys are the best!!!

At the French bakery they have an almond pastry that is my favorite unfortunately my 3 year old decided he loved them too and kept eating mine. :rotfl2:

I really like the toffee pudding from Rose & Crown. My son liked it so much that he took mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter