Best Decorated For Christmas

donna6635

Mouseketeer
I'm starting to plan my first ever Christmas vacation at Disney for December 2007. Want to get everyones opinion about the best place to stay based on the holiday decorations. All thoughts are welcome!! :wave:

Here are some CSR x-mas pics!!

dfkhex.jpg

2exlax0.jpg

44vxd9w.jpg

dfkk7l.jpg

dfkkd0.jpg

dqspvm.jpg

dqsolu.jpg

dqsokp.jpg

IMO Wilderness Lodge can't be beat! I'm thinking of going Dec 2007 too and though I got a great rate for the Poly and really want to stay there, I just can't get away from wanting that Wilderness Lodge Christmas feel!

Thanks BUZZ2001 for the great pictures of the CSR. We have never stayed at the CSR, decorations look wonderful! Can't wait to hear from everyone and make some reservations! :santa:

IMO, wilderness lodge and teh GF have the best Christmas decorations. The GF has a huge gingerbread house and other beautiful decorations! (i'm a little partial to the GF anyway, sssooo...) if its not in your budget you at least have to go take a look when you go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter