Best deals on Crocs?

djbleach

Mouseketeer
Looking to buy a pair of crocs. I haven't owned a pair. The way people say they are so comfortable, I'm planning on buying a pair to wear more for "house shoes"( my feet are killing me)
I was at Dillards, and they wanted $39.99 for the pair I liked.
I remember seeing some at Bass Pro Shop for 29. They may not have been the same kind?
I've seen where some people have bought them online and at Costco. So far I haven't seen any at Costco. I'm In Virginia.
Thanks for any help.

I bought our first Crocs at an online store for $29.99 and it took 2 weeks before we got them. The last 2 times I've ordered I used taylorshoes.com and also paid $29.99 , they have free shipping if your order is over $75 and both times I've received my orders in 3 days!!! You can't beat that!! If you have girls they have Veg Jr (looks like Crocs and are very soft) for the kids, which come in pink, blue and white with flowers painted on them.Those are only $19.99, I got my 3 nieces a pair and they get many compliments. They loved their Veg jr's and wear them everyday.

popcorn::

I have gotten them at Rei.com really fast shipping as well. Someone posted an Ebay site where they are $26.50 w/free shipping. I bought some black payless knock offs (pretty close to the real thing) to see if my feet would be any less sore after standing for 5 hours. My sister bought the Professional ones to wear to work (surgical nurse) and she swears by them.

Cocoswife,
I just looked at the Veg Jr shoes on taylorshoes.com and they are cute!! Do you know how the sizing runs and do they feel as good as crocs or the airwalk croc knockoffs?
Thanks,
Paige

I bought mine at crocs.com, and i got them within a few days. i order them about a week ago and i got them on Wednesday. i love them. They were $29.99

pcottrell said:
Cocoswife,
I just looked at the Veg Jr shoes on taylorshoes.com and they are cute!! Do you know how the sizing runs and do they feel as good as crocs or the airwalk croc knockoffs?
Thanks,
Paige

We just bought the Vegs today ( DD a green and DW a white Pair) We did notice that the sizes were not that consitent a pair of 8s' were noticablly different from pair to pair. DD takes a 6-8 in the crocs and had to get the 8 in the Vegs if that helps any.

Also the Airwalks brand has been around for some time I use to wear them skateboarding Many years ago they really held up .I did not notice a difference between the croc,vegs or airwalks by feel alone and DD said the vegs felt just like her crocs.

It is very rare to find Crocs on sale anywhere. They just don't go on sale! The price will be the same anyplace you go. I think the ones the original poster saw for $39 were probably the Caymans and $29 were the Beach model. They look very much the same, but the Caymans are cut differently and not as loose on the foot.

I have ordered from a website called Extreme Footwear. They have FREE shipping for ALL online orders (no minimum order necessary) all the time. I ordered a pair from them and I think I got them in about a week. I have also ordered directly from Crocs and it took FOREVER to get them....but I think that it was last year when they wer getting soooo popular and they couldn't keep up w/ the demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter