• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Day to Visit Busch Gardens Tampa

Dardi

Earning My Ears
We are going to take a day off from the Orlando parks and experience Busch Gardens in Tampa during our June vacation. I have read that Universal is less crowded on Sunday. Is this also true for Busch Gardens? Also, I would appreciate an estimate of the travel time from Bonnet Creek to Busch Gardens and any other tips to improve our visit.

Thank you,
Ron

With Busch Gardens, its more of a local park. During the summer the majority of the draw is locals. We go often during the summer and I've seen that weekends tend to be a bit busier.

During select weekends throughout the summer, Busch Gardens runs Summer Nights, where hours are extended and special night activities take place. This does bring in a fair amount of people.

So if you want to avoid "crowds" than pick a week day. But if you plan on getting to Busch for opening, than you should be able to get a nice chunk if the park down before the crowds pour in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter