Best Day of the Week for Discovery Cove?

disneydebk

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I know that they limit the number of people who are admitted each day, but does anyone know if there is a particular day of the week that is better there than others? Thanks!

although i don't know your answer i don't see how there would be a lighter day because i presume when places start running out people would take any day offered to them (i know i would). talking to two of my friends who went on different days they had exactly the same experience the only comment one gave was get there early because there can be abit of a wait getting people kitted out so its best if your early in the queue.
i am going the first wednesday in June and speaking to my friends this will be the highlight of the holiday so dont worry about the day just get it booked so you don't miss out. Hope you have a lovely time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter