Best day in our DL trip to visit the other side (AKA knotts)

lifeguardette

Mouseketeer
Hey all,
So I am planning a trip to visit DL May 16-20. I am planning on going to Knotts one day (I would grandly stay at DL the whole trip, but I have a friend who likes crazy roller coasters). I am trying to figure out the best day to go to Knotts. I am thinking that Sunday the 17th might be the best day, as I hear that Sundays are quite busy due to pass holders not being blocked at DL, so this might be a good day to escape the DL crowds and go to Knotts. What do you think? Also, what do you think the crowds will be like at DL? Lastly, any ideas on how much it is to take a taxi from DLR to Knotts? Thanks!

We have done both Knotts on a weekend and D/L.. and D/L is the better place to be on a Sunday solely due to the F/P system.. Knotts can get crazy busy on the weekends...

saying that you can buy a front line pass for $35 if there are four of you to add to your pass...

Currently they are running a special price of adult entry for $39. with some of the proceeds going to the Susan Komen cancer reacher foundation , and if you were to add the $35 for front line tickets that would bring you back to just over the reg price... Im not sure when those tickets finish.

we are doing Knotts again in late April but going on a Mon.. they only offer the front line passes for peak days.. and our Mon they dont have it.. so we are excepting a low crowd day ..

Taxi there would run anywhere from $30 to $40 dollars... if you are getting picked up from a Hotel, they seem to give you a lower price, but on the way back you may have a higher price. you can get the ART there and a Taxi back, that way you are cutting your costs..

You can take your own food into Knotts also..

Hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter