Best day for Safari ride @ AK?

jdaa1

Earning My Ears
I'd like to go early (first ride of the day), while the animals are active. Which is best--to go on EE day or non-EE day? Ideally I'd pick EE day, but it may backfire if everyone else has the same idea. We're going in July--what do you think?

When the park opened, AK actually opened as early as 7am (that got bumped to 8am eventually -- now 9am). That was a perfect time because the animals were really active. The park would close at 7pm too, so the last ride of the day was also something special sometimes.

That's not the case now. By the park's 9am open the animals are already baked. So I'd suggest the 8am early entry, though, to be honest, it's not as if the animals are moribund even during the early afternoon heat peak. The different isn't as significant as it once was. Go on an EE day so you could make the most of your time there (being done an hour early on July will be a huge advantage in a hot park like AK).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter