Best Dates for First WDW Trip!!

leighross12

Currently in Disney Cruise planning mode...
Hello! I am seeking suggestions on when to plan our 1st WDW family vaca! We were originally thinking the end of April 2016, but I've been recently thinking about sometime in February...any suggestions? Hoping someone could shed some light on visiting WDW during this time...weather? ride closures? Any and all suggestions/advice is appreciated!

Thank you!

We went for the first time this February during school break. It is was busy during the middle of the day, but fine in the mornings and evenings, as far as crowds go. The weather was quite varied. It was sunny and 75 our first two days but a high in the 50s by our last two days in Orlando. It didn't rain too much, but for one hard 30 minute down pour one afternoon. I would definitely go back during February break over spring break, but would probably chose a non-school break time in March or early April if I had the choice.

Yes, if we go in February it would actually be 2/29-3/4, which would be a non school break time for us.

We are planning on taking our two boys for the first time the same date as you! I went just this last Feb for those dates and we did not wait any longer than 25 min for a ride. The temp was cold some days and required a jacket and maybe capris. Other days very warm.

We are planning on taking our two boys for the first time the same date as you! I went just this last Feb for those dates and we did not wait any longer than 25 min for a ride. The temp was cold some days and required a jacket and maybe capris. Other days very warm.

Glad to hear the weather was ok! I'm soooo excited! I have not been to Disney since I was 15! And no one else in my family has ever been! We will be celebrating my DD's 5th birthday there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter