Best cure for post-Disney depression? A trip report! Spring Break 2015

My DD is 20 and still loves WDW, loved going with us all through the teen years. While studying abroad last semester she went to DLP for 2 hours. She said there was no way she could be that close and not go!

Thanks for sharing your trip, I really enjoyed following along. And FYI, our kids are twin 20yr olds, a 17 yr old, and a 14yr old...and all still love Disney. In fact, the college girls now go on their own with friends every Spring when school is out in addition to our family trip in August. :) The magic is a little different with older ones, but definitely still there. :)

What a great trip report! We are leaving in 2 weeks for F and G Festival. Our magic bands arrived today! :thanks:

Last edited:

Great report! The pictures bring you right in. Totally understand the post-trip depression... (just getting over our spring break Disney Cruise) :sad: . Thank you for taking the time to put it together for all of us! :grouphug:
P.S. Don't worry that the kiddos won't like Disney when they grow up. Two of mine are in their 20's and still LOVE our Disney trips! :hyper:

That makes me feel better- I would be so sad if they outgrew it. :$
Steve Tyler!!!:worship::worship::worship:I
I absolutely enjoyed reading your trip report. I've stayed at both the Poly and Wilderness Lodge...they are so different but both are awesome!
:flower1:
Seeing was definitely a magical twist! Thanks so much for reading. I know we will have a hard time choosing between Poly and WL. I imagine price will decide for us!
Great trip!! Thanks for sharing it!! :D
Thanks for reading it!
I was in the MK on the 27th too. I'm bummed about missing Steven Tyler, the one day I didn't check social media was that day. It wasn't until later that I realized I missed being on the lookout for him :sad: Yeah that sudden downpour caught us too. I was sitting all bunched up in my poncho nice and dry, then the guy next to me moved and I ended up sitting in a puddle :crazy2: :sad1: It looks like you guys had a blast. The post Disney depression really does suck, that's where I am too now :sad: I don't think kids ever really grow out of Disney. My Mom and Dad would take me as a child now I'm almost 30 and bringing them along :yay::woohoo:

It's been almost a month and I'm just now cheering up. Lol. Luckily I start classes in a few days so I'm motivated to power through that.
Sorry you missed him. It was surreal seeing him. Especially on a ride like that.
Thanks for reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter