Best Cupcake for a Cupcake Fanatic?

We are just home and we had amazing cupcakes at Contempo Cafe!!

But, there's no arguing with the Starring Rolls Butterfinger cupcake.

I had a lovely cupcake at AK, it had a chocolate elephant lollipop in it and was delicious. I can't remember it's exact name but I am sure it was along the lines of Elephant Cupcake! :goodvibes

I need to try the Red Velvet I always got the butterfinger but after about 3 bites I cant eat it anymore, its just so sweet and rich my teeth actually hurt! lol

I'm new to the Red Velvet craze I never cared for it I've had it many times and it just tasted bland to me..Well I tried someone else's and I could really TASTE the chocolate and fell in love and now I make it the same way she does.. I add in a packet instant chocolate pudding, wow what a difference..

Can you really taste the chocolate in WDW red velvet?

What do you guys think about the Natalie Wood case? I think it was murder and Robert Wagner knows things that he has not told.

What do you guys think about the Natalie Wood case? I think it was murder and Robert Wagner knows things that he has not told.

Did I miss something? At first I thought they named a cupcake after Natalie Wood! Lol

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Oops. Sorry posted on the wrong thread. :blush:

I love the butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls. I think it took me three days to eat that thing.

Oops. Sorry posted on the wrong thread. :blush:

I love the butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls. I think it took me three days to eat that thing.

Lol that was cute! Made me laugh!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

The Oreo cupcake at the Boardwalk Bakery. So good that I bought some to bring home for souveniers. I had to carry them like delicate little eggs through the airport, but it was worth it!

The Oreo cupcake at the Boardwalk Bakery. So good that I bought some to bring home for souveniers. I had to carry them like delicate little eggs through the airport, but it was worth it!

Ooh, forgot that one - that was pretty good too ::yes::

I had a lovely cupcake at AK, it had a chocolate elephant lollipop in it and was delicious. I can't remember it's exact name but I am sure it was along the lines of Elephant Cupcake! :goodvibes

The white chocolate elephant cupcake from kusafari bakery in AK! Chocolate cake filled with coconut and topped with vanilla butter creme oh my I dream of this some nights it's so good! By far the favorite for me! I really liked the strawberry from be our guest too!

I absolutely loved the cupcake at pizza planet in HS. It was some type of mocha chocolate cupcake. Haven't had a better one since!

The white chocolate elephant cupcake from kusafari bakery in AK! Chocolate cake filled with coconut and topped with vanilla butter creme oh my I dream of this some nights it's so good! By far the favorite for me! I really liked the strawberry from be our guest too!

I need this. Like yesterday

I have had the red velvet from staring rolls and it was gross. My friend so far has made the best red velvet cupcake. I'm going to write down all the others so we can give them a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter