Best CS at MK

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by princessap, Jan 18, 2013.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

We are thinking of adding the dining plan to our stay and need to find a good CS for lunch at MK...we have BBB appt at 845am prepark opening and BOG dinner at 520pm....what would be good for a lunch?? need ressies for lunch CS?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

You don't need ressies for a quick service. We've eaten at Cosmic Rays, Pecos Bill and Casey's Corner. All were fine so I'd just look for a place near where you are around lunchtime.

4. Circus181920

Circus181920 Mouseketeer

we like columbia harbour house for cs. it has some more unique meal options (shrimp, salads, hummus sandwich). Also, really enjoy the theme-we like to sit upstairs as it is quieter and more cozy.

5. JennaDeeDooDah

JennaDeeDooDah My oh my what a wonderful day!

Cosmic Ray's is my favorite. I absolutely love Sonny Eclipse and always look for a seat up front. The add-ons bar is great, as well. Also love the workers and how willing they are to work with us. My daughter was 2 on our last trip. I was going to share my vegetable burger with her. I got apples as a side and didn't really want a dessert. They let me add in extra apples as a dessert for her. My husband also doesn't like dessert so they let him get a milk for her as his dessert.

Tortuga Tavern is also really good. On the DDP, I highly recommend the cookies and cream gellato. It is much better than the chocolate cake and a huge family favorite.

6. DuckyCurtains

DuckyCurtains Mouseketeer

Sonny Eclipse is definitely my favorite :)

7. kkbutterfly

kkbutterfly Mouseketeer

I second columbia harbor house!

8. Pikezh638

Pikezh638 DIS Veteran

I like tortuga tavern :D but it can get pretty packed with it having a portal in there

9. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

Our families fav is Cosmice Rays, followed by Peco's and Columbia Harbor House. Casey is great for a hotdog, but we wont use our CS on those we pay out of pocket.

10. Paradise18

Paradise18 DIS Veteran

I really enjoy the taco salad at Peco's Bills. Looking forward to trying BOG this summer.

11. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

BOG if you are willing to stand in a really long line. Columbia Harbour House if you want something quicker.