Best CS at MK

princessap

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of adding the dining plan to our stay and need to find a good CS for lunch at MK...we have BBB appt at 845am prepark opening and BOG dinner at 520pm....what would be good for a lunch?? need ressies for lunch CS?

princessap said:
We are thinking of adding the dining plan to our stay and need to find a good CS for lunch at MK...we have BBB appt at 845am prepark opening and BOG dinner at 520pm....what would be good for a lunch?? need ressies for lunch CS?

You don't need ressies for a quick service. We've eaten at Cosmic Rays, Pecos Bill and Casey's Corner. All were fine so I'd just look for a place near where you are around lunchtime.

we like columbia harbour house for cs. it has some more unique meal options (shrimp, salads, hummus sandwich). Also, really enjoy the theme-we like to sit upstairs as it is quieter and more cozy.

Cosmic Ray's is my favorite. I absolutely love Sonny Eclipse and always look for a seat up front. The add-ons bar is great, as well. Also love the workers and how willing they are to work with us. My daughter was 2 on our last trip. I was going to share my vegetable burger with her. I got apples as a side and didn't really want a dessert. They let me add in extra apples as a dessert for her. My husband also doesn't like dessert so they let him get a milk for her as his dessert.

Tortuga Tavern is also really good. On the DDP, I highly recommend the cookies and cream gellato. It is much better than the chocolate cake and a huge family favorite.

I like tortuga tavern :D but it can get pretty packed with it having a portal in there

Our families fav is Cosmice Rays, followed by Peco's and Columbia Harbor House. Casey is great for a hotdog, but we wont use our CS on those we pay out of pocket.

I really enjoy the taco salad at Peco's Bills. Looking forward to trying BOG this summer.

BOG if you are willing to stand in a really long line. Columbia Harbour House if you want something quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter