• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best CS at Epcot

For me, I will say Sommerfest. It seems to have something for everybody anytime we go there. Good portions, decent food. The only negative is there is hardly any seating to speak of.

I second morocco. Delicious food and large plates. We also love Mexico - good food and seating right on the lake. And finally the third place we always visit is the Katsura grill in Japan. It's at the back behind a beautiful garden and small waterfall. And the chicken katsu curry is delicious!

The above are all good for World Showcase. In Future World there is Sunshine Seasons on the lower floor of The Land pavilion that has an excellent assortment of different dishes.

I like Tangierine Cafe and Sunshine Seasons too :) The udon soup at Katsura Grill is nice when it's cold out.

Tangerine Cafe in Morroco is the top 3 in my top 5 at Epcot ;)
#4 is Yorkshire County Fish Shop (UK)
#5 is Sunshine Seasons.
#6 is in France.
I find the rest actually really bad and won't eat there again.

I'll jump on the Tangerine bandwagon....although ya gotta like exotic food. But if you're going in the next 2 months F&W is AWESOME! Going next week!!!!

To my best recollection, we have eaten at every CS in Epcot. Unlike so many, Tangerine is our least favorite (with the exception of their baklava which was awesome). I guess we are just not into authentic Moroccan food? That being said, I am glad we tried them all. If you are there during F&W, I would hop from booth to booth sampling versus eating CS.

To my best recollection, we have eaten at every CS in Epcot. Unlike so many, Tangerine is our least favorite (with the exception of their baklava which was awesome). I guess we are just not into authentic Moroccan food? That being said, I am glad we tried them all. If you are there during F&W, I would hop from booth to booth sampling versus eating CS.
Actually I agree with you. I heard so many good things about Tangerine before I went in April and was very disappointed. All four of us threw away half of our food. We ate half because we were so hungry.

It really depends on what type of food you're looking for. I've eaten at Katsura Grill and just thought it was ok, while DS loved it. Tangierine Café, both DS and I really enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere. We shared the combo plate and it was a large serving that we practically inhaled. Despite being a large serving size, it was so good that we could've easily not shared and still finished it all. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie only had a chocolate cookie from here but it was very very good. I barely got a nibble because DS devoured it pretty much on sight. All the food choices here looked divine and it is on our must-do list for next year. Had lunch at Sunshine Seasons and was not all that impressed with the Asian Shrimp Stir Fry w/lo mein. It wasn't bad, just not that great. Yorkshire County Fish Shop never disappoints. We are not huge foodies but do enjoy food and have a goal to eat in each country at least once... 7 down (if you count snacks) 4 to go

I would say either Sunshine Seasons or Kringla Bakeri at the Norway Pavilion. I love the Ham and Apple sandwich.

In terms of something that is there year-round, Sunshine Seasons.

My other favorites are many of the seasonal kiosks for the Flower & Garden Festival and the Food & Wine Festival.

Les Halles Boulangerie is hands down my favorite CS in all of Epcot.

Sunshine Seasons or Fish and Chips in the UK. Snacking around the world is always a good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter