Best CRICUT price?

Reagan&Co.

DIS Veteran
Hi-
I just started scrapbooking and I am SO in love with those neat CRICUT machines....I will be happy with the least expensive one, which is normally about $180. Never having priced them before last week, I don't know how the local stores mark them on sale. We have a Hobby Lobby and a Michael's. (But I would buy online if cheaper!)

What have you all paid?

Thanks!

The least expensive I have seen a small bug was $185 at Walmart.

The least expensive I have seen the Expression was $319 at ACM. It's a bargain since it comes with four cartridges.

I paid $125 on Ebay. There are some reputable & authorized Cricut dealers
on there.

HTH!

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

I got the small one the past Black Friday for $120 at Walmart. It included George/Basic Shapes and Keystone, which I am SO happy to have since it's a very, very basic font and incredibly useful for educational materials. Have yet to see it any lower.

If you can wait a while for it there will probably be some good deals on Black Friday. I got my expression last year at ACM for around $250. And if I remember correctly Walmart had the regular ones for under $100.

I got the Cricut Create at Michael's on sale for 269.00 It's the size of the normal Cricut but has some of the features of the Expression. It's only sold at Michaels. I really love it. I can't wait to get a Disney cart for after our trip!

You are going to love this. I was just online this evening checking out the Disney cartridges, although, I must admit, I am not thrilled with those yet. I am hoping they come out with some for the individual parks.

Anyway, try online. Just google cricut & you will get many different websites for them. Ebay is a great way to get a good bargain.

Hope this helps!

The cricut is so adictive!! I LOVE IT!! I currently have the baby one, but I am in the market for the big one. The best price I have found is Costco.com $269 (with the two standard cart) and that includes shipping. You can also get a good deal on eBay if you are patient and really watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter