Best credit card gift card

DizneyLizzy

DIS Veteran
What's the best debit card gift card to give in your experience? (Lowest activation fee, no expiration fee, etc) I want to put $500 on a card for my aunt so she can use it towards some type of travel in the next year. She's planning a trip to Germany for next fall but I have no idea what airline she'll use, so I figured a visa/American Express gift card would be best. Can I get one at the grocery store and load it with that much $? I've never bought one of these before.

I don't know where you live but here in NJ we have TD Bank which has Visa gift cards that any bank customer gets with no activation fee or any other fee.

:cool1:

I'm in Maryland, but a Wells Fargo customer. Maybe I'll see if they offer anything similar. Thanks!

If you are a AAA member you can see if they have any deals too. I think they offer free activation cards but it would vary by region.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter