Best Crab Legs in WDW?

dawnhen

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

I know Fulton's and Cape May have crab legs, so which is best? Or is there another place on the property that has awesome crab legs? :)

Thanks!

Last time I was at Fultons I had the crab claws, which were to die for!!! The crab legs are good too, but I really loved the claws!!! They are pre-split, so no fuss no mess and can just eat the crab meat with a fork!

Hey everyone!

I know Fulton's and Cape May have crab legs, so which is best? Or is there another place on the property that has awesome crab legs? :)

Thanks!

That's not even a comparison. While king crab claws are in their own league, the crab legs at Fulton's are so much better. The crab legs at Cape May are like the ones I get at the Chinese food buffet here in KY - full of water. I don't go to that Chinese food restaurant or cape may for crab legs. The seafood buffet at cape may was terrible.

OH OK! haha I am not a crab person lol, but the person I am going with in November IS and I wanted to make a surprise reservation for her birthday.

We were at WDW this past October and she wanted crab legs or claws so bad but we were on a tight schedule and never made it anywhere.

Thank you!

That's not even a comparison. While king crab claws are in their own league, the crab legs at Fulton's are so much better. The crab legs at Cape May are like the ones I get at the Chinese food buffet here in KY - full of water. I don't go to that Chinese food restaurant or cape may for crab legs. The seafood buffet at cape may was terrible.

Gotcha, makes sense. Like I mentioned below I'm not a seafood eater at all, but my friend is.

I am on the dining plan and think Fulton's MAY be 2 TS each, I'll have to see if we can fit it in.

Any other recs for great seafood there?

Gotcha, makes sense. Like I mentioned below I'm not a seafood eater at all, but my friend is.

I am on the dining plan and think Fulton's MAY be 2 TS each, I'll have to see if we can fit it in.

Any other recs for great seafood there?

Narcoosee is 2 TS and has lobster. Those are my favorite 2 locations. I have not tried the ones at the Swan & Dolphin yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter