Best country in Epcot

i have no idea. but the smell really makes me like gag.. to the point where if im in there for more then 2 minutes i will puke. lets just say when we went to the biergarten.... tht did not go over well. all i ate was lettuce and i had to wait outside for my parents b.c i was so disgusted. i ended up getting chicken fingers in america lol. and its not good, b.c i am german and so is my family so my parents always want to go in there and im like.. ill be oveer there... in Italy hahaha.

I'm German too.Though I was raised over in Germany so I'm used to it.Arabic food makes me gag.

The resteraunts smell like that,pubs smell like beer,and the places out of the cities smell like good country air.

My favorites are UK and Japan. I love Rose & Crown, plus in UK they have a shop dedicated to the Beatles. :D I love Japans shops, too.

My favorite are Germany because of the food, drinks and shops. I also love Norway, The UK, Mexico, Japan, and Canada!

Fav are Morocco, Norway, France and Canada- love the gardens and the film - so want to visit it

And suppose I have to say I like UK too, in its own way but does make me laugh because most of the UK doesnt look like that, well apart from old villages in the country down here :goodvibes

I'd really like to know how exactly people find threads from over a year ago. :/ And why they get bumped..

All of them. They have their own special flair and there is something different in each country. I like it!

I'd really like to know how exactly people find threads from over a year ago. :/ And why they get bumped..

Not sure if you mean it this way but .... to find the ones from years ago you scroll down on main TB page to Display Options and change the date to Last Year or Beginning and you can find any thread that has been here since TB started :)
Yeah I don't know why some get bumped either but I'm all for the TB Revival :goodvibes

Germany!!! next time that I'm in Disney, I'll be able to legally purchase a beer with my pretzel!! SO EXCITED!! lol

But I love France, Mexico, Norway (love the smell of the perfume!!) Japan, China (love the shop!) UK..idk I really love them all..haha

well it all depends on what your lookin for

food: france or germany by far...more france
shops: china
specialty restuarants: japan or france
theme: france germany mexico (they are all realy good these are the best)

my personal favorite is china because i like the shop. its really good

honestly... I like france cause they have the best pastries and I like Norway for two reasons, 1. Maelstrom, i think that's the ride and 2. that's where my uncle is from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter