Best Counter Service Locations at MK?

We like Columbia Harbor House. I've heard great things about Be Our Guest lunch CS, though.

One of our fav counter service is Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe. They have 3 different stations and a toping bar. Plus Sonny Eclipse entertains all day.

If you hate mushrooms, avoid Pesco Bills. They have grilled mushrooms as an add on, and the smell is reminiscent of decaying road kill.

The chilidogs at Casey's and everything at Columbia Harbor house is great.

Cosmic Ray's, BOG, CHH and Pecos Bills! I'm a big fan of MK's counter service - lots of variety!

CHH is my favorite quick service in all of WDW (not that I've tried all of them). I love the menu and the atmosphere.

My favorite is Pinocchio Village Haus. They have mostly pizza and salads, but they are yummy! I'm not a huge seafood fan but my family really enjoys Columbia Harbor House so I typically will walk my pizza over there to join the, :)

Columbia Harbor House, but I stopped by Pinaccio's Village Haus last trip and those flat bread pizzas were good!

Pinocchio's Village Haus followed by CHH. The only bad meal I had at CHH was the salmon that I was looking forward to. Very heavy handed with the added on salt.

BoG was really good. We split a steak sandwich and cupcake. When I say we split a cupcake I mean I ate a cupcake. Lol. We didn't know it would be open in early Nov. We had a big breakfast and we were gonna skip lunch but we got lucky with a preview so we couldn't pass up the opportunity!! We also like Tortuga for the taco salad. It closes at 3pm so go for lunch. It is way less crowded than pecos bills which is also good. But very crowded at peak times. DS sent me a pic in Sept from PB because they were the only ones there at noon. But that is not usually the case!

i;ve heard SO many good things about CHH that I plan on oing there even though I don't need a meal that day! I've also always wanted to try the lobster roll at tomorrow land terrace...now I can simply walk into CHH- hand them a $20 and get the lighthouse, a lobster roll, and a "diet" coke...and go cram my face and destroy my self esteem...SO worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter