Best counter service in World Showcase?

wannabemini

Mouseketeer
We're doing Rose & Crown for dinner. Looking for a good lunch option. Big kids eat whatever, little twirlps are pickier. Any suggestions??

Sunshine seasons in the land has a good selection. We enjoyed the Mongolian beef dish but there are lots of different options.

Otherwise we enjoyed the CS place in the American pavilion typical burgers etc.

There is also a typical burgers hot dog place in future world think it's the electric umbrella.

Though the range of food available in WS is awesome check out allears.net for menus.

My family's favorite is the Tangieriene Cafe in Morocco. Their platters are huge and have good food for both meat-eaters and vegetarians.

As previously mentioned Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine. We also like Kringla. Big sandwiches and great desserts!

Tangierine Café. Sunshine Seasons used to be a favorite of ours, but some recent changes in the menus and prices have knocked it down a notch for us.

Thank you for all the great suggestions! Sounds like Tangierine Cafe it is! :0) I cannot WAIT to go! Have I mentioned there's just 77 more days??? :0)

Tangierine Cafe... it's delicious! Great value (well, for Disney) for the amount of food you get too. I really love their couscous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter