Best Counter Service in Magic Kingdom

Don't recall the name but it's near space mountain and has or had a tacky band that came out of the floor.

Columbia Harbour House!!!!
Yummy food (they are chicken breast nuggets - the good kind!) - fish & chips/fries with malt vinegar. And go upstairs for a quieter area and snag a seat by the windows!

got to be cosmic rays.....sunny eclipse just never gets old....and there is such a good selection of food as well

My vote is Cosmic Rays. Great selection, and a great place to escape the heat. Pecos Bill is a close second. I was not impressed with CHH. Maybe we just hit it on a bad day. :confused3 We'll have to give it another try.

If in a hot dog mood........Casey's
If in a burger mood..........Pecos Bill's
If in a fish mood..............Columbia Harbor House
If in a chicken/rib mood....Cosmic Rays

Overall, my favorite is Casey's because I never met a dog with that super spicy relish that I didn't love. My partner's favorite is Pecos Bill's because she loves the toppings bar.

Columbia Harbour House.
We actually ate there twice our last trip (we never do that!). The fried shrimp plate was excellent. Tons of yummy, hot, crispy shrimp, french fries, super fresh coleslaw and the best little warm apple pie thingy for dessert.

The Tuna Salad sandwich at CHH is so tasty and a nice change from the usual counter service fare. Also, sit upstairs and it's much quieter and often empty. We went during a busy night and had the whole upstairs to ourselves! It was a great (and cheap) way to unwind and talk about our day.:thumbsup2

Columbia Harbour House!!!!
Yummy food (they are chicken breast nuggets - the good kind!) - fish & chips/fries with malt vinegar. And go upstairs for a quieter area and snag a seat by the windows!

Are the chicken nuggets at CHH different from the ones in the rest of the World? I'm not a big fan of the other ones that I've had (like Cosmic Ray's).

CHH! Love the fried shrimp basket. Also love the mini corn dogs at Casey's!:thumbsup2

Pecos Bill, without a doubt. I'm not usually a hamburger fan, but their fixin's bar is wonderful.

Columbia Harbour House! All the way!:thumbsup2

It's where we always eat in MK. Good food and the upstairs is always so quiet and peaceful. I think it helps that it's kind of out of the way, so not everyone knows it's there.

Pecos Bill's for the taco salad and Cosmic Ray's for the rotisserie chicken.:thumbsup2 Both meals are huge, delicious, and a great deal!:teacher:

Peco's Bills for the burgers--well, actually, for the toppings bar.
Columbia Harbor House--we like the clam chowder. A great change of pace from the endless burgers, hot dogs, and pizza...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter