Best Counter Service in Animal Kingdom

I really liked the Vegetable Subosaurus at Restaurantosauros.

Another vote for Flame Tree! If you go to the 'covered' eating area in the back, it's not too hot...even on hot days. Last time we were there it was 93 and humid, and of course, AK just always seems to be the hottest park. But we went into the area with the pergola-type-thing ;) and there was a fan on the ceiling'. You would be surprised at how much that made a difference. We had a nice relaxing lunch and even though we were outdoors we really cooled off.

As a PP said there are a lot of birds though, so take that into consideration if it bothers you. We found it rather endearing, particularly the very persistent duck that hung around for most of our meal.

Flame Tree BBQ!!! We eat there every time and we love the ribs and the chicken. OH so good...wish I had some right now. :sad2:

We also love eating down by the water at Flame Tree. My DH and I both get the pulled pork sandwich and add sauce. I like their baked beans too.

Ribs at Flame Tree bbq! Out of all the place we've eaten, dbf talks about this one the most.

PA010122.JPG

PA010123.JPG

Yet another vote for Flame Tree! The ribs are killer, and while I'm not a huge fan of the beans, an order of onion rings goes a long way to fix that...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter