Best counter service for egg, sesame, nut allergy?

minnie1012

DIS Veteran
Hi I am only going to be in MK for the day (going on the Magic out of NY) so I want to maximize our park time as best as possible. I want to be able to have where we are going to eat planned out. I already have reservations for dinner (Liberty Tree Tavern) but I wanted to pick out a counter service ahead of time. I saw on here that you can look at binders when you get there but I would like to already have 2 possible places picked up out where we can eat lunch. Can anyone recommend a safe place?

Thanks!

My son has dairy/egg allergies and we have eaten at Cosmic Ray's and the Harbour House with no problems :thumbsup2

al6ymb55shonek04.png

We have egg/peanut/tree nut allergies (and by we I mean my DS ;)) and have safely eaten at Casey's. It's been 2 years but yes they did have the allergy binders.

We are headed back next week and plan to eat at Columbia Harbour House this time as well based on reviews of being fairly allergy friendly. They are supposed to have the allergy chicken tenders there so that's what we're hoping for. In the past all chicken nuggets are made with egg so keep that in mind. I'm guessing your question about the nuggets was really about the tenders right?

When we do MK we spend 2 days there. Eat lunch at Casey's the first day and then the second time I think we ate at Cosmic Rays. We also do a Chef Mickey's dinner in there since it's easily accessible by monorail.

HTH!

We have egg/peanut/tree nut allergies (and by we I mean my DS ;)) and have safely eaten at Casey's. It's been 2 years but yes they did have the allergy binders.

We are headed back next week and plan to eat at Columbia Harbour House this time as well based on reviews of being fairly allergy friendly. They are supposed to have the allergy chicken tenders there so that's what we're hoping for. In the past all chicken nuggets are made with egg so keep that in mind. I'm guessing your question about the nuggets was really about the tenders right?

When we do MK we spend 2 days there. Eat lunch at Casey's the first day and then the second time I think we ate at Cosmic Rays. We also do a Chef Mickey's dinner in there since it's easily accessible by monorail.

HTH!

When you've eaten at Casey's did you eat the buns with the nut & sesame allergy? Thanks.

When you've eaten at Casey's did you eat the buns with the nut & sesame allergy? Thanks.

My son doesn't care for the buns anyway so I'm pretty sure we just ordered the hot dog without the bun. Sorry I'm not much help there. But we also don't have a sesame allergy, just nuts and eggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter