• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best counter service food

I will second these and add Sunshine Seasons
We've never eaten at Sunshine Seasons as there are so many great choices in the World Showcase, but it seems very popular. What would you recommend from here? Does it have one or two dishes things that are especially popular? We may have to try it next trip:-)

What a great (and difficult) question!
Yorkshire Fish & Chips (Epcot)
Sunshine Seasons (Epcot)
Somerfest (Epcot)
Earl of Sandwich (DTD)
Flame Tree (AK)

Epcot - we love the qs at the Mexico pavilion
MK - Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill's
DHS - Backlot Express or Pizza Planet
AK - Pizzafari and flame tree BBQ

MK-Columbia Harbor House
AK-Flame Tree Barbeque
Epcot-Sunshine Seasons, La Kringla(Norway)
HS-Starring Rolls Café
DTD-Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express

We've never eaten at Sunshine Seasons as there are so many great choices in the World Showcase, but it seems very popular. What would you recommend from here? Does it have one or two dishes things that are especially popular? We may have to try it next trip:-)

We like the Chinese at Sunshine Seasons. It's equivalent to a mall food court Chinese food, but I still like it. The wide selection is why we keep going there. There is something to make everyone happy.

It's probably pretty standard, but the Bounty Platter at the Roarin' Fork is a great breakfast, and only 1 CS credit...

I like the pork chop meal and most anything from the bakery counter!

My favorite Epcot counter service: Boulange Patisserie in France, Tangierine Cafe, and Sunshine Seasons
Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbor House (and I like Pecos Bill's purely because I can put liquid cheese on my burger, which is a guilty pleasure)
Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ!

I'm one of those who doesn't like much at Hollywood Studios, but I haven't really spent enough time there to try all the options.

Outside the parks, we love Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck's. I guess we're just like everyone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter