• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Counter Service Entree? The one you crave...

akaDaddy

"Thanks Charming, but my daughter's got this."
title says it all.

Hit me with the entree you dream of having again.

The jambon burre or the poulet au pistou at Les Halles Boulangerie.

Or the fish & chips at Yorkshire County Fish.

Or the braised pork at Be Our Guest.

Or literally anything at Cookes of Dublin.

Hmm, I don't crave any fast food other than a Mexican place in my town but I do enjoy the Holiday sandwich at Earl of Sandwich when we go to Disneyland or Disney World since we don't have access to one, otherwise.

It's no longer on the menu, but the Georges Bank Atlantic Scallops from Cookes of Dublin were outstanding. I also really liked the Lobster Roll from Boardwalk Bakery.

Jambon Beurre from Les Halles in Epcot, Indian Combination Platter from Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation, or Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese salad from Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD.

The one I crave really isn't the best entree. A burger at Cosmic Rays with sautéed mushrooms and onions from the topping bar. There is just something about a Disney toppings bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter