Best Counter Service...Downtown Disney?

My vote is Wolfgang Puck Express!!!! That is our first nights dinner in October! THe food was very tasty!

We had a nice dinner at Cooke's of Dublin recently....if you can snag a table or if the weather is good to sit outside. Good fish and chips, and good chicken mushroom pies. And those fried candy bars....at first you'll be disgusted, but then you won't be able to stop eating!:laughing:

My two teenage boys and I will be there for 9 nights beginning May 29th and we're going to try both Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich this trip. We've never tried either of these two nor have we had the dining plan before so we're really looking forward to all these "new" things.

Now if only the next 55 days would pass a little more quickly!!! ;)

Carla

WPE!!! When we first ate there, we could not believe that we got such great food for a CS credit. It was the best meal we had at WDW.

Earl of Sandwich, HANDS DOWN! Make sure you get there before the mealtime rush though as the line can get quite long at this popular eatery.

Without a doubt the best counter service in Downtown Disney is the Earl of Sandwich 100%. My family and I like to eat there 2 or 3 times while in WDW because we love it that much. I always order the All American with no Cranberries and their Tomato soup for just 99 cents. You can't get better then that and another thing to know is the Earl of Sandwich is also less expensive then Wolfgang Pucks Express.

Earl of Sandwich - great food, good price. Even very picky nieces GOBBLED their food. We were very happy about that one! It's a must do every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter