Best Counter Service Breakfast

Mac4life30

DIS Veteran
Not all counter service breakfast are created equal. So what is your favorite resort counter service restaurant and why?

Main St Bakery has been a must do breakfast for us every trip. The Ham, egg and cheese croissant is the perfect way to start a day, and my son is crazy about the cinnamon buns.
I hope those two items will still be on the menu after the Starbucks refurb. I can live with the Starbucks as long as I can still get my ham, egg and cheese croissant.
I also greatly enjoyed breakfast at everything pop. I was quickly addicted to the breakfast bagel sandwich.

Not all counter service breakfast are created equal. So what is your favorite resort counter service restaurant and why?

Tonga Toast at Capt Cook's at The Poly.

Some interesting Hispanic offerings at Pepper Mkt at Coronado Springs.

I agree that the Main Street Bakery is great. Pizzafari at AK has surprisingly good breakfast food with some interesting options. For some reason, we end up eating there every trip.

what makes it the best? What unique item do they have?

They have good assortment, very good ciminon buns, usually not crowded, and the price ins't all to bad. This is the cafe at the grand
Plus they will cook to order from the grill if you like, eggs, waffles, toast. :cool1:

I like main street bakery & starring rolls cafe in HS is a must for us when we visit that park. Love the Danishes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter