Best Coronado to Hoop Dee Doo Option

moonpie85

DIS Veteran
Okay I only have an hour to get from Coronado to Hoop Dee Doo. I know, it's gonna be tough for sure! Would it be better for me to...

A) Take first bus to any park then that park to FW then internal buses to Hoop

B) Take MK bus then FW boat then walk to Hoop

C) Take a taxi to FW then internal buses back to Hoop

Thanks In Advance!:goodvibes

I would take the bus to MK and then boat to FtW, then walk up to Pioneer Hall. An hour should be enough time. Or, you could take a cab to the CR and the boat over to FtW from there...can be quicker.

I would take the bus to MK and then boat to FtW, then walk up to Pioneer Hall. An hour should be enough time. Or, you could take a cab to the CR and the boat over to FtW from there...can be quicker.

Oh interesting! Anybody else agree with this idea? Sounds good to me but I've never tried...

Oh interesting! Anybody else agree with this idea? Sounds good to me but I've never tried...
Which idea??? I always take the bus to MK and then boat over to FtW (or WL..depends on which one I'm heading to).
Or, the cab to CR??? Easy. The cab will take you anywhere you want. You can also take it to FtW and then internal bus in to Pioneer Hall. I never do that due to it's being the only time I have ever gotten lost on WDW property!! Took the bus to FtW and then lost it....took forever to get to my final destination. We wanted the stables and got all turned around. I now avoid the internal bus system at FtW at all costs!!! I know...silly.:lmao:

We always do choice B - its always nice to be on the boat and then the walk up to the hall is VERY short - love it!

Before our trip last week, I would have agreed with the MK to boat idea. But it you only have 1 hour to get there, I would highly suggest the cab. The busses from CSR were horrid last week. We waited over 45 minutes for busses for just about everywhere we wanted to go. That said, the one time we alotted extra time because of the long bus waits, the bus came quickly and we were an hour early for our reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter