best comment ever

lovebug33

DIS Veteran
So, going through security at mk, there was a family wigth three strollers, but no little kids. They were obviously using the strollers as pack mules since they had EIGHTEEN bags on them! And, I had to watch them all be searched. Anyway, the security guy looks at them and said,"I guess you are planning on moving in." At least that comment gave me one giggle while I had to wait for five minutes!

So, going through security, there was a family wigth three strollers, but no little kids. They were obviously using the strollers as pack mules since they had EIGHTEEN bags on them! And, I had to watch them all be searched. Anyway, the security guy looks at them and said,"I guess you are planning on moving in." At least that comment gave me one giggle while I had to wait for five minutes!

Epic comment.

And that's the type of group I am always behind in line.

(Now I can see 18 bags on the way out after shopping all day, but on the way in!!!!)

This just reminds me of George Carlin's "Stuff" bit... makes you wonder how much of their "stuff" they still have back at their resort... and at home, as well....

Seriously, what the heck could they have been taking into the Parks????

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and a portable stove?

Excellent post!

K

Those security guards can be funny sometimes. I have a habit of picking up our extra napkin or two after CS meals and putting them in the backpack. (Sometimes I pick up too many and don't want to throw them away.) One time a security guard said to my husband, "No wonder ticket prices are so high. You're stealing all the napkins!"

I love the guards. Occasionally they will look at my snacks and tell me if I brought in a good or bad snack. I have a small cross body purse that always gets checked first, and the I heave up my lark bag, which is a smll mini backpack, but amazingly holds A LOT. I always apologize and sy "and now it's time for everything but the kitchen sink."

How are they even able to get on the airplane with 18 bags? Were there 9 or more people in the family?

I wonder if they were 'pack mules' for a much larger group?!

How are they even able to get on the airplane with 18 bags? Were there 9 or more people in the family?

OP was referring to MK security not airport.. good god could you imagine?!

So, going through security at mk, there was a family wigth three strollers, but no little kids. They were obviously using the strollers as pack mules since they had EIGHTEEN bags on them! And, I had to watch them all be searched. Anyway, the security guy looks at them and said,"I guess you are planning on moving in." At least that comment gave me one giggle while I had to wait for five minutes!

Holy schnikes! What were they bringing in!!!!!!!! popcorn::

:goodvibes like button.... I wonder what they needed 18 bags for too? Were they suitcases?

This reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's discussion about taking his family to Hawaii. His family packed all their stuff in Piggly Wiggly bags. So my comment is: Did the Clampitts go to Disney World?

They must have gotten their dates confused since we are usually behind them. Oh wait, the people we follow would have broken zippers on half of the bags!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter