Best Coffee on Disney property?

i believe a bag of kona coffee was 15.00$ for the blend. they had it on the menu at the kona cafe. a pot of the kona coffee was 7.99$ or around there. not sure how big the bag is though.

The cup of "bird poop" coffee at the bakery inside Tusker House in AK was the best cup of coffee I have ever had-in and out of Disney! :thumbsup2

This year the best coffee is going ot be in my room. Bringing the Tim Hortons with me. Now if only I could bring my own water...
Have a case (or two!) of bottled water from staples.com shipped to you at your resort! That is what we did for our recent trip. It was great waking up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee!! :thumbsup2

coffee was hard to come by while we were recently in disney. i'm a starbucks freak and was really surprised there weren't any (or at least regular coffeeshops) throughout the parks. as much junk (ice cream, soda, popcorn, etc) as they had everywhere, i was really disappointed by the lack of coffee in disney! i would have been much happier enjoying my days with a cup of joe in hand.

coffee was hard to come by while we were recently in disney. i'm a starbucks freak and was really surprised there weren't any (or at least regular coffeeshops) throughout the parks. as much junk (ice cream, soda, popcorn, etc) as they had everywhere, i was really disappointed by the lack of coffee in disney! i would have been much happier enjoying my days with a cup of joe in hand.

:welcome: to The DisBoards, nikkilikesveggies!

i believe a bag of kona coffee was 15.00$ for the blend. they had it on the menu at the kona cafe. a pot of the kona coffee was 7.99$ or around there. not sure how big the bag is though.

The french press pot of coffe at Kona is 100% Kona coffe. They sell 100% Kona coffe beans there also, it is $50 for a pound. Excellent coffe! Ask for a heated mug if you order the press pot with breakfast. Lovely.

The french press pot of coffe at Kona is 100% Kona coffe. They sell 100% Kona coffe beans there also, it is $50 for a pound. Excellent coffe! Ask for a heated mug if you order the press pot with breakfast. Lovely.

Wonderful coffee...and available on the DDP!

Starbucks at the Swan and Dolphin restaurants, also at the bar/counter service place in the Swan lobby.

Contemporary Grounds at the Contemporary, if it's still open.

The coffee stand in Epcot's Italy section.

The Kenyan coffee in the press pot at Boma! And, they sell the ground beans in Mara. The Disney resorts USED to have the best coffee in the world. Then they switched to Nescafe. I don't consider that coffee. I stopped buying refillable mugs.

IF the resort I'm staying at doesn't have a coffee maker in the room, I bring my own.

Kona French press at Kona Cafe- Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Kenyan French press at Boma- DOUBLE Mmmmmmmmmm! (my husband didn't care for this one, he said it was too strong. I prefer my coffee on the stronger side so the whole pot was mine!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!